When Whole world are discussing about COVID19 and limiting video streaming qualities, Instagram developers are busy bringing something new for their users. To help the people support relief efforts, Instagram launching out the “Support Sticker” in helping people to support.
So we have come across another exciting feature, and no other than Jane Manchun Wong has discovered it and twitted Insatgram is working on “Support Sticker” option.
On 28 March discoverd “Support Sticker” by Jane Manchun Wong and she twitted ” Instagram is working on “Support” stickers encouraging users buy gift cards or donate to the businesses that they want to support, especially during this difficult time This is part of Instagram’s efforts to help out SMBs during COVID-19″
Instagram announced some more additional updates Amid Covid19 outbreak:
- Including more educational resources in Instagram Search
- Adding stickers to promote accurate information
- Removing COVID-19 accounts from Instagram recommendations, unless posted by a credible health organization.
- Creating a shared story to help people, those practicing in social distancing connect with others, using a “Stay Home” sticker and “how can i help?’” sticker.
- Instagram has Launched a new way to browsing Instagram with friends over video call