Here’s a quick but interesting, one – Instagram is rolling out some new font options for Stories, including new background effects to make your text stand out.
Both Instagram and Facebook are continually Announcing new Stories features, and it tends to be difficult to stay aware of every one of them.
For example, in the last month alone:
- Instagram has Introduced ‘Stay Home’ stickers to promote COVID-19 mitigation efforts
- Instagram updated its IGTV preview option for Stories, which will now play the first 15 seconds of the IGTV video
- Instagram added new gift card, ordering and fundraising stickers for Stories to assist businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Instagram launched a new ‘Challenge’ sticker, as well as ‘Stay Home’ AR effects
- Facebook launched a new ‘Animate’ feature for still images in a Stories frame.
Instagram’s also working on ‘DM Me’ and new business promotion stickers, while Facebook’s working on a ‘Mood’ GIF option. And that’s not all of them – there are other smaller tweaks and tests in progress. And this is just over a few weeks.