Since the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus outbreak a public health emergency in January, To help people support relief efforts amid coronavirus outbreak, Instagram has taken steps to help individuals get to exact data, stay safe, and stay associated. Instagram Rolling out the donation sticker in more countries and helping people find relevant nonprofits to support.
On 28 April Instagram twitted that they are working on Donation sticker and will add On same week but currently they making the sticker available in additional countries.
To help people support relief efforts, we’re making our Donation sticker available in additional countries and adding a new COVID-19 section so people can quickly identify relevant nonprofits.
Since the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus outbreak a public health emergency in January, we’ve taken steps to help individuals with getting to accurate data, stay safe, and stay connected.
Today we’re announcing some more additional updates:
- Including more educational resources in Instagram Search
- Adding stickers to promote accurate information
- Removing COVID-19 accounts from recommendations, unless posted by a credible health organization
- Making a shared story to help those rehearsing social distancing interface with others, using a “Stay Home” sticker
- Launching another approach to browse Instagram with companions over video call.
Source: Instagram Blog