Are you looking to get into Instagram Reels for your business?
If so, then this new video from Facebook’s Creative Shop team is for you – in the second video of its new tips series, Facebook has provided a brief overview of how to create effective, engaging Instagram Reels clips.
To re-cap the key points:
- Using a tripod and a ring light (or natural light) to give your photos a professional look
- Adding a prop or two that enhances the photo and brings your brand to life
- Shooting from different angles to create a compelling image
- Using Instagram filters or editing tools to adjust the colors and tones, and make your photo pop while still looking natural
- Adding one or two GIFs to enhance your final image and easily add motion
- Keeping your copy short and including a call to action
These are some good, basic notes, which will definitely help improve your visual presentation. Of course, creativity is not always simple, and what you think looks great may not work as well for your audience. But through experimentation, and using the right techniques, you’ll get closer to finding a visual approach that works for your needs.